On 24 May 2012, the Icelandic Parliament (the Althingi) resolved to hold an advisory referendum on the proposals submitted by the Constitutional Council for a new Constitution and matters relating to the proposals.
This website covers:
- the matters to be put to a referendum on 20 October 2012,
- what an advisory referendum includes,
- the appointment and work of the Constitutional Council,
- what will happen after the referendum.
- Copy writing: The Law Institute of the University of Iceland / Athygli PR
- CMS: Joomla 2.5
- Web design: Edda Langworth
- Project manager: Arni Thordur Jonsson / Athygli PR
- Web developer and programmer: Edda Langworth
- Extentions: JWPlayer